Booking Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions of your trip booking agreement with Sherpa World Adventure. Please read them carefully.
1. When you make your trip booking you must pay $250.00 non-refundable registration fee.
Your booking will be confirmed once we receive this amount. A voucher or money received e-mail will be sent after we receive your deposit for the trip. The remaining balance of your trip must be paid 50 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified. In the case of non-payment of your balance, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, and no refund of paid money will be given. Those who make trip booking later than 70 days have to make a full payment at the time of booking unless otherwise specified.
2. It is a fundamental condition that you acknowledge that this is an adventure tour and therefore, it requires some flexibility. The day to day agenda and ultimate goal of the trip are taken as target and not as contractual obligations. It is the necessary condition of your joining any trip with us means that you accept this flexibility. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. However sometimes, we may have to make changes due to delays caused by International or domestic flights, strikes, government regulations, weather, or natural casualties etc. and cannot hold any responsibility for such any cases as they are beyond our control. In such cases, we will do our best to provide suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, we will be only responsible for refund after deducting expenses already incurred. In the event that an international flight being delayed during your holiday, the individual airline policy will apply.
3. We also reserve the right to cancel your travel arrangements if the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached. If your trip does not meet minimum numbers, we will return all payments made by you without any reduction.
4. If, for an unforeseeable reason outside of our control, we have to cut short your holiday, no refund or compensation will be made for any unused services in such cases. The trip will not be cut short unless we are forced to do so because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances, such as a major natural disaster, major political unrest or war etc.
5. If we had to cancel the trip because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as a major natural disaster, major political unrest or war etc. before the trip commences, we would promptly refund all payments made to us including the deposit (less the unrecoverable costs such as air tickets, hotel cancellation etc). We will not be liable to refund any additional expenses that you may have incurred (such as insurance, visas, vaccinations and other incidental costs).
6. Clients have to bear any extra expenses themselves which are incurred by the situation beyond our control while on the trip like, extra cost for hotel due to flight cancellation because of bad weather or any other similar incidents which are out of our control OR not mentioned in the trip information.
7. Special requests and any medical issues or conditions must be brought to our attention at the time of booking. We cannot be held liable for any actions or events that could have been avoided with proper disclosure of information.
8. Cancelling Your Trip: Notification from the person who made the booking must be received in written by us for the cancellation of the trip and following cancellation charges will be applicable.
Before 50 days Only non-refundable deposit
25 days to 49 days before departure 40% of total trip cost
10 to 24 days before departure 50% of total trip cost
Less than 10 days before departure 100% of total trip cost
Therefore, we strongly advise you to have travel insurance at the time of booking which covers trip cancellation policy as well.
9. If you do not show up at the meeting point on the agreed date or as per information provided by you, we will assume that you are delayed and wait for your message with your new expected arrival date. If you do not contact us within 48 hours we will presume that you have cancelled the trip, and no refund will be made for any money paid.
10. When you make your trip booking it is understood that you have read and understood these booking terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. You also agree that the information given by you on the booking form is complete and true.
We accept all currencies for payment. In addition, we also accept the following U.S. or Foreign issued credit and debit cards. However; client has to bear all applicable service charges levied by bank while making payment.
Medical vaccinations and any other preliminary arrangement are entirely your responsibility and we accept no responsibility in the event that these are not completed in time for departure.
Your passport and visa requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport or visa requirements. Full and correct passport information is required when you make a booking, in order that we can obtain necessary permits on your behalf. If you do not supply the appropriate and correct information we will not be able to hold responsible for any permits issued.
Travel insurance is compulsory for all clients undertaking trip with us. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the trip to cover trip cancellation, personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc. In the event of an emergency medical rescue or evacuation of client from a trip, either by foot, by horse or by helicopter otherwise the responsibility for the payment of such costs will lie with the client. Any subsequent costs incurred for expenses such as hotels, food, transport etc. shall be borne by the client. So we recommend that you fully understand the limits and exclusions of your policy before purchasing the insurance.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance policy you purchase is adequate for the particular needs of you and your party. All baggage and personal effects are at all times at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or accident to any luggage and property, howsoever incurred. This doesn't mean we don't take care of them. We always try to do our best to our clients to make their journey once in a life-time very memorable one and always perform duties very honestly and seriously. Despite this fact, it is difficult to say such kind of incidents would not happen while on trips and can cover just in case such incidents happened if you have insurance. Therefore, you are advised to check your insurance policy in this respect as well.